A lot of "incomplete" hu sngs after export import db cleaning.

Unhappy A lot of "incomplete" hu sngs after export import db cleaning.

Hi, i decided to clean up all my hand histories and my database, so i imported everything and then i exported all my hands. Created a new database and imported all the exported hands. My HHs went from 1.6 gig to 500 megs. Everything works fine for cash but for my 1700 HU SNGs i find that about 200 of them are now marked as incomplete, thus majorly screwing up my results tracking. Is there any quick fix for this as i do not want to manually edit 200 tourneys?

Also i deleted my original HHs because last night my tired self did not find any errors. GG.

You need to export / import the tourney summaries from your old database too.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    You need to export / import the tourney summaries from your old database too.
    HEM crashes when i try to select more than a couple of tournies. Is there another way to export them?
    Also will this be fixed? It is very troubeling given that i only have 1700 tournies now. In 6 months ill have 10k... And playing on ipoker this is the only way i can get the summaries.

I really do not wanto switch to poker tracker 3.

How do you create the crash? Can you explain it step-by-step with some screenshots?

Which HM version are you using?

Im using version 1.11.05a.
    I "solved" it now, HEM does not crash, but it does become unresponsive if i select all 1700 tournaments. So i selected 100 at a time and waited 20 seconds each time for the HEM GUI to refresh with the selection (if i clicked anywhere before HEM had processed the selection windows would report it as unresponsive and it would freeze).

There needs to be a button that export ALL tournament summaries. Preferably with some kind of filter mechanism built in to it so you can do things like: "export all summaries between X and Y stakes with Q and W players".

Also the effective stack filter needs to get fixed, its the most important filter for SNG analysis. Please fix it =)

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here