Instand HH bug (which you have ignored for 6 months)

Default Instand HH bug (which you have ignored for 6 months)

Hello. I hope this bug gets more atenttion here than in our email exchange (where there has been no improvement in 6 months).

I have reported a bug in the instant HH viewer of HEM. I seem not to get focus on the pop-up. I can't c/p a HH and I have to click the X like 20 times before I can even close the window.

Please finally help me.

Do you run a program called Ultramon which helps using 2 monitors?

Who were you dealing with by email?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Yes I am running ultramon. Hmm is there a fix or do I just have to stop using it?

I'm dealing with email since when this bug appeared (I guess it was more than 6 months ago) all that excisted was the 2p2 thread and RVG's email. I posted in the 2p2 forums a long time ago and when I did not get help I emailed RVG who tried to help but couldnt. Then he forwarded our email chat to someone else who never replied.

Yeah this is caused by ultramon, if you disable it then it will work. I'll see if theres anything that can be done on our end
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.