Export Hand from Replayer not Working - Index out of range

Default Export Hand from Replayer not Working - Index out of range

Hi,

When I try to export a hand from the replayer it gives me the following error;

"An error occurred: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name:Index"

Windows Vista 32 bit, running 7725 HM2.

I 'replay all' from a single tournament and the first couple exports seems to work fine. It just all of a sudden happens and I am not sure what is going on or how to fix it. If I close HM2 and reload it, it will once again work for the first couple exports.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Is your Vista Updated to Service Pack 2?
    Is your Windows in English?

On which site were these hands played you want to export from the replayer?
    Can you successfully export these hands from the reports tab/hand viewer window? (so when you're NOT in the replayer)

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here