Color coding at Stars not really working

Default Color coding at Stars not really working

Hi,

I made a rule that should classify all regulars winning with more than 3bb/100 (1.5BB/100) over 1000 hands.
    Unfortunately NCA returns way fewer player than actually are in this category. I checked with opponents tab export and also with the seek / test function.

If I look up e.g. a 6.1bb/100 winner NCA test rule says his BB/100 is 0 hence fail.

I dont have any HUD filters conflicting.

If i run the filter on my opponents tab export I result in ~ 2.500 players whereas the seek function only shows my 650.

Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by 08-15am View Post
    Hi,

I made a rule that should classify all regulars winning with more than 3bb/100 (1.5BB/100) over 1000 hands.
    Unfortunately NCA returns way fewer player than actually are in this category. I checked with opponents tab export and also with the seek / test function.

If I look up e.g. a 6.1bb/100 winner NCA test rule says his BB/100 is 0 hence fail.

I dont have any HUD filters conflicting.

If i run the filter on my opponents tab export I result in ~ 2.500 players whereas the seek function only shows my 650.

Please advise
    I have the same problem with a VPIP >45% function that results in 1.000 hits whereas opponent tabs results in 8.000 hits.

How can that be?

No direction but to trust the final destination

There are compiled stats and hm2 stats. Which one are you using? Also, it's not NCA. NoteCaddy = NC for short but NCA is something else
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    There are compiled stats and hm2 stats. Which one are you using? Also, it's not NCA. NoteCaddy = NC for short but NCA is something else
    I am using Compiled statistics. Tried to find it in HM2 statistics but couldnt find it.

Any ideas whats going wrong here?

AND: What does Compiled stats mean? are they faster or how do they differ?

I don't have any control over the stats hm2 returns. Compiled stats aren't always up to date. Also, NC grabs them per game type/size and I don't think the opponents tab splits it like that hence a smaller sample size would make sense. You can try the "win rate" stat in misc under hm2 stats.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I don't have any control over the stats hm2 returns. Compiled stats aren't always up to date. Also, NC grabs them per game type/size and I don't think the opponents tab splits it like that hence a smaller sample size would make sense. You can try the "win rate" stat in misc under hm2 stats.
    For the winrate I have been successfull now. the problem was specifying sample size. If i want him to have it over 5000 hands I need to put in 50. Correct?

But why doesnt it work with the VPIP? there it should be sample size = no. of hands, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 08-15am View Post
    For the winrate I have been successfull now. the problem was specifying sample size. If i want him to have it over 5000 hands I need to put in 50. Correct?

But why doesnt it work with the VPIP? there it should be sample size = no. of hands, right?
    The sample should be the hands. If you right click->test the definition and put a screen name there it will tell you all the values that are obtained from HEM and you can adjust accordingly