Create notes for whole DB after backup/restore

Default Create notes for whole DB after backup/restore

Hi,
    I moved from a HD, to a SSD+HD, so I backed up my HM2 DB and restored at the new windows in the SSD driver. I have 840k hands. All the notecaddy functions and data was not in my new DB, I think its normal.

The problem is I added like 5 definitions, mostly from the malkovich collection, and NoteCaddy is supossed to delete and then create new notes for these definitions. Its been a very very long process. Half the hands took like 3hrs. Is it supposed to be like this? If so, Its really a pain in the ass if u change ur definitions often. But this is not the issue Im here to complain. Its stopping at middle of process and cant go further. HM2 stops responding and I have to restart from the note deletiona and then note creation. Any help?

I recommend to create a new database and import your hands from the HMarchive. Takes max 1h to import 840k hands with a decent SSD.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I also recommend this. The definitions you're referring to are slow because they produce a ton of data. For every hand, every player gets a note updated. Since NC saves a full history of the hands in notes, it's going to be pretty slow when there's that much data
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)