cold 4b

Thread: cold 4b

Default cold 4b

is there is a cold 4b stat in HM2?

Yes, it is raise vs 2 raisers.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

raise vs 2+raisers is a percentage right? how do we derive range from this percentage? if a player has 10 raise vs 2+ raisers, what range does 10 represent?

We do not have a cold 4b range. A range looks at a subset of two related actions. There is no related action for cold 4b. This is the same reason why there cannot be a 3b range stat.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We do not have a cold 4b range. A range looks at a subset of two related actions. There is no related action for cold 4b. This is the same reason why there cannot be a 3b range stat.
    hi,so that mean cold 4b+=10 means its range=10?because for 3bet and 3bet range it's look like that.

3b Range is not possible, because it's not a subset of a previous action. The stat is removed in HM3.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

again..my purpose is to imagine range of my opp.So,when i see 3bet=7 i understand that it contains 7% of hands right?(no matter which exactly hands are in it-that's the other question is it polar or linear etc).So i can call it "3bet range".When i look in popup and see "4bet(raise 3bet)",i understand,that it's useless,rather i use "4bet range",which functionally the same as "3bet" agreed?
    And now attention!
    Also in popup i see stat "cold4bet+".Is this range same as "4bet range" or useless shit as "4bet(raise 3bet)"?Thanks.

I think you are misunderstanding a few things.

1) A stat is based off the opportunities to perform an action. So if 3b is 7%, it is 7% of the time you faced a single raise (includes caller or limpers before). It is not based off all hands.

2) 4bet range is RFI * 4bet. It is a subset of hands that you open raised that you continue with in the face of a 3bet.

3) Cold 4bet is when Player 1 raises, Player 2 3-bets and Player 3 cold 4-bets. It is a raise vs 2 raisers.

Again, you can't have a range stat unless it's a subset of a first action. That is why there is 4bet range, but cannot be 3bet or cold 4-bet. 4bet is a subset of the RFI stat. But 3bet and cold 4-bet are first actions. It's a subset of all hands that you're dealt.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

so you tell me,when i see 3bet=7%- its not a range?bullshit,bc i know my OWN range of 3bet by positions and against positions and it mtach the numbers in hm2.
    you just breed demagoguery,Sarek in russian forum would answer to my question in a blink of eye,as he always did.You are just doing literalism without answering essentially just yes or no.Whatever.