A crazy noobish bug, i call it 3inBracket

Default A crazy noobish bug, i call it 3inBracket

Dear Support!
    I am sorry for my bad English!

It started with one of my existing bugs: The $15 FR hyper sng's 3rd places winnings is $0, and my EV for these tourneys are also less than normal by the winning amount. After sessions I always have to manually import from my summary folder, it fix the problem. My EV seemd to be very low for a particular SNG lately. ( i know the math how to calculate EV for the hands even im not involved). I started to check tourney hand by hand. I remembered i busted as a huge favourite /w A8s, but i couldnt fint this hand. The last hand in the sng was just before my A8s. Hmm. Thats why my huge EV is not calculated. No problem. I requested the hand history from Pokerstars client, i got it in email. I checked HH's, the A8s hand was the last one. I imported it, but it showed me an error. The error was in the last hand, and it wasnt imported. I checked HH again in my email and i noticed a smiley in sunglasses in the A8s hand. The line syntax was someting this:
    Uncalled bet (42 returned to xyz
    I compared this line with other similar syntax lines.
    I figured that the smiley means a number 3 + a closing bracket. This: 3)
    When i edit the line to: Uncalled bet (423) returned to xyz , it suddenly imports without error message, and my EV also perfect.

I do these request more often recently, but I am just getting sad, because i see so many in my HH's. About 3-5% of total hands. I am affraid it means 3-5% of my hands are not tracked in my database.

Any idea?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. Thank you.
    I did that.