Stat doubs

Thread: Stat doubs

Default Stat doubs

Hello, I tried to find the answer to this questions by myself but I couldn't, so I need your help please

1) How does the stats "5Bet is Premium (AA,KK,QQ,AK) Hand" & "5Bet is AA" work?
    2) Fold to Cbet IP is counting Single Rsd Pot, 3BetPot and 4Bet pot? Or just Single Rsd Pot?
    3) I have two questions about my popup, (The questions are written in the image)

-1. Of all hands that are 5bets.... and of all those hands that result in a SHOWDOWN, HoldemManager tracks how often the opponent had a premium hand (or AA).

-2 Fold to Cbet IP is counting all raised/reraised preflop situations: Single Rsd Pot, 3BetPot and 4Bet pot.
    If you'd only like to see this stat for single rsd pot.... (or 3bet pot-only, etc.) there are separate stats for that.

Blue: You don't always have the opportunity to check-raise, for example when another opponent already raises before it's your turn to act. When that happens you do have the opportunity to check-fold. As a result the stats are no longer based on the same sample size.

To read more about the opportunity based stats, read the stat changes section of: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Update+Utility

Yellow: This looks like a bug, it should display the ( ) number of samples the stat is based on.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

What are stats MP fold to 3b OOP and MP fold to 3b IP?
    Are we in\out of position or 3better is?

This refers to the hero being ip/oop

So if you look at a player's MP fold to 3b OOP - it is when that player is OOP.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Can i make a multi-panel HUD only for preflop on pokerstars zoom cash?
    It should switch to a postflop hud right on the flop.
    Thanks

And where can i find stats Fold to cont bet in 3b pot IP\OOP for all streets? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nokl View Post
    Can i make a multi-panel HUD only for preflop on pokerstars zoom cash?
    It should switch to a postflop hud right on the flop.
    Thanks
    Yes, using live tracking and street by street HUD, you can switch. The panels for the preflop will show only for the preflop, and the HUD will change for future streets.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

And where can i find stats Fold to cont bet in 3b pot IP\OOP for all streets? Thanks
    This is a known request.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 5606
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Yes, using live tracking and street by street HUD, you can switch. The panels for the preflop will show only for the preflop, and the HUD will change for future streets.
    How can i do this for zoom cash on pokerstars? I can see only flop\turn\river options for street by street hud and no preflop there. By the way, i can't set up flop or turn or river hud neither -- when i get to the flop my hud remains the same like it was on preflop.

Is there any instruction for setting up street by str hud?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

How can i do this for zoom cash on pokerstars? I can see only flop\turn\river options for street by street hud and no preflop there. By the way, i can't set up flop or turn or river hud neither -- when i get to the flop my hud remains the same like it was on preflop.

Is there any instruction for setting up street by str hud?
    The street by street HUD not working all the time is a known issue #HM-5338. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Here is a link to instructions for setting up the street by street HUD. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F