2 Quick Questions (Running it twice and NoteCaddy)

Default 2 Quick Questions (Running it twice and NoteCaddy)

Hi

couple of quickies.

First, does HM2 have an issue with PokerStars hands where run it twice is enabled? It appears to show only the first hand in the replayer.

Second, while I don't have the premium NoteCaddy I noticed that on the bottom left there was the creating notes notification progress thingy. It was the first time I noticed it but after I closed HM2 and restarted it did not show up again and I cannot find a way to initiate it. Show Caddy notes and Start Caddy on HUD Launch are both enabled btw and last I checked there were like 2 million hands left to process.

I went through the NoteCaddy - Assaultware Wiki link for a while but could not find an answer.

Many Thanks

Run it Twice (RIT): HM1 and HM2 support Run It Twice hands and tracks the winnings just fine,

But... the HM1 and HM2 interface (reports and replayer, etc.) currently can't show both boards.
    It will only show the first run in reports/replayer.

Also HM2 only counts the first run for EV, but the EV Diff is still based on the sum of both outcomes. It isn't perfect because we completely disregard the fact that 1-5 cards have already been revealed (and thus can't appear on the second run).
    Though the EV is still going to be pretty close despite of this, so we see no real urgency to fix this.

We have a feature request ticket to show both boards in the replayer/hand viewer, HM-6396 but I don't know when this will be implemented.

---

(moved to NoteCaddy subforum for the second part of your question)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No direction but to trust the final destination

The progress bar is HM2 showing what is happening. It is a known issue that it does not always update what NoteCaddy is doing. Unfortunately, this is 100% in HEM's hands to fix their status bar. We can only hope that they fix it eventually.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

So regardless of whether or not it is showing it, Notecaddy is creating the notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HM2 interface (reports and replayer, etc.) currently can't show both boards.
    It will only show the first run in reports/replayer.
    Hello, no way to show the second board in the replayer ?
    Regards.