What is the difference between Cloud and
    Banned

Default What is the difference between Cloud and

Datamining?
    And what about the HH's, if I would play higher stakes, I wouldn't want my HH's stored by anyone else than me?
    Last edited by shahrad; 04-20-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Hands are stored as private databases on HM Cloud servers. There are no combining of hands into a public database and customers hands are not shared with others.

You can learn more in our Cloud FAQs.

Will NoteCaddy be integrated like in HM2? With possibility to make own note-definitions and stats?

Quote Originally Posted by karstenkloss View Post
    Will NoteCaddy be integrated like in HM2? With possibility to make own note-definitions and stats?
    NoteCaddy will be the first app that eventually gets integrated but no decision has been made yet when it will be integrated and how much of the existing functionality will be a part of the HM Cloud software. The vision for HM Cloud is built around simplicity in both getting started with the software and using it daily. For this reason we will strive to always keep the configuration and customization options minimal.

Hello! I can import the history of hands only according to one file?
    When it will be possible to change stats in a hud?

Quote Originally Posted by adrenlaine View Post
    Hello! I can import the history of hands only according to one file?
    When it will be possible to change stats in a hud?
    You can drag and drop a folder of multiple hand history files from windows explorer to the hand import page. In the near future you will be able to import .zip files as well.

I do not have an ETA for when the stats will be able to be edited or customized. This is a very early alpha product that we wanted to get as much feedback on as possible to help determine our future development path and priorities.

So this is mainly aimed at those who either don't play regularly or those who have low hardware performance, right?

If i have no problems running HM2 on my PC (lots CPU, RAM, SSD) and always play from the same PC -> i don't need Cloud, right ?

This is up to you. Benefits are described in FAQ.

Is it not the basic idea the app to be compatible with a others OS like Android, iOS, etc.I think will not be so hard to make app for other OS if is only needed to upload and download HH and stats from servers.
    Just try it now,looks pretty good.Works well with PS,and not so good with iPoker even i add HH folder to Auto Import and choose Hero.HUD not started with iPoker cahs table.If i manual upload hads get analized correctbut no HUD in live action. Will be happy to test it with tablet or other mobile device as soon as possible.A lot of poker room support mobile client at this days so will be no problem to test. :_)

P.S. Google chrome only supported?Any idea what specs will need to have mobile devices to run the client?

Quote Originally Posted by maxorka View Post
    Is it not the basic idea the app to be compatible with a others OS like Android, iOS, etc.I think will not be so hard to make app for other OS if is only needed to upload and download HH and stats from servers.
    The local client only works on Windows PC's at this time. The web client for viewing the hands/database should work on any device that has a Google Chrome app. We plan to eventually support other OS's for the local client but there is no ETA for when that will happen. We likely won't start working on client's for other OS's until after the PC version supports all the sites that HM2 supports as well as tournaments.

Just try it now,looks pretty good.Works well with PS,and not so good with iPoker even i add HH folder to Auto Import and choose Hero.HUD not started with iPoker cahs table.If i manual upload hads get analized correctbut no HUD in live action. Will be happy to test it with tablet or other mobile device as soon as possible.A lot of poker room support mobile client at this days so will be no problem to test. :_)
    The local client only supports PokerStars, Full Tilt, and Merge Cash games at this time. The next release should have support for Winning Poker Network cash games as well. There is no ETA for when other site's cash games will be added or when we will add tournament support. Adding tournament support will be a major project as it will require a lot of web client changes in addition to the local client changes.

P.S. Google chrome only supported?Any idea what specs will need to have mobile devices to run the client?
    Any device that has a Google Chrome app should work. I have no problems accessing the web client with my iphone 5 running ios7.