Leaks and Potential Leaks

Default Leaks and Potential Leaks

Where can I access information regarding leaks and "potential" leaks? The Search engine didn't produce much. I see you have online workshops for buyers and a video for members, is there a manual of some sort which explains this in more detail we can view prior to purchase? Where can I find the "potential" leaks within the program?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/leak...it-manual.html

Workshops also go over this, but are only accessible for registered users.

Does LB analyze leaks differently according to limits being played, like 100nl vs. 25nl? Plan on making the purchase, just curious if it looks at the same ranges from one limit to another.

EDIT: Example would be are the 3b and 4b ranges going to be different from 100nl to 25nl? Or des it use the same type of formula regardless of limit analyzed?
    Last edited by EN09; 12-17-2010 at 07:09 PM.

The recommended ranges are the same, because the general winning stats for say 25nl aren't much different than at say 200nl. Some things are slightly different, but if you're in a winning range in LB it will work for 10NL - 600NL. The scoring is sliding depending one the limit itself. We may be doing a separate range for micro stakes at some point, but the problem has always been access to enough data. Hand histories at 10NL and below are not easy to come by, as data mining sites mostly cut off at 25nl or 10.

Just made my purchase. Great customer service and support with HEM in the past was a major factor in addition to the ongoing support and updates for LB in the future. Plus, I've had days where I lost more than the price of LB so how could I go wrong? =)

You can't! I think you'll really enjoy it though. There's a lot of useful information if you spend some time with it.