Color coding PokerStars

Default Color coding PokerStars

Hi,

I need to get the default color coding xml...Can you help,please??

================================================== ==============================

Hi,
    Before NCA I was using color coding (pokerstars) to identify quickly opponents as winners, fish, regs etc... Now these definitions are not available.. Only badges are there... That means that I cannot have/use them any more??

Nilay advised that:
    did you create them on your own. then u can do the same. else you can import them if you have them saved.
    i think there is a way to get the default color coding xml-so you can re import but pls ask sreti (support@notecaddy.com)
    any import should not disturb the badges you already have

================================================== ===============================

No direction but to trust the final destination

Delete or rename your colordefinitions.xml file in c:\Users\YourWindowsLogin\AppData\Roaming\HoldemMa nager to reset them
    Then you can import the NCA one via tools->import color definitions to have both
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Delete or rename your colordefinitions.xml file in c:\Users\YourWindowsLogin\AppData\Roaming\HoldemMa nager to reset them
    Then you can import the NCA one via tools->import color definitions to have both

i CANT DO IT.. I did 3days for importing NCA notes... i`M AFRAID TO MAKE ANY MISTAKE... Can you send me the definitions to reimport them,please ??

No direction but to trust the final destination

You won't need to reimport anything. Color definitions are entirely separate
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

ok. thanks!!