Latest Internal Release

Default Latest Internal Release

Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded the latest internal release (13 april). Now, I am able to see ICM EV "Luck" calculation at the Hand Replayer for a 6max hyperturbo sng on pokerstars.es, which is quite cool as this was missing from previous versions.

If I understand well, this EV luck calculation is the main issue now you are trying to solve.

I made the calculation for a 2-way allin and I had the same result (actually, the 1st place pays 18,45 at a 5€ sng and not 18,44). I will try a 3-way allin as well to see if this is OK, but I guess it is.

I tried to reimport my hands into a new database, but it does not show the EV Diff. Is this on purpose for the moment or is there any way to make it appear so I can see luck adjusted winnings on the chart?

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks,
    in the meanwhile I noticed some more disturbing problems, which, as far as I am aware of it (but I am pretty sure), were not present in the previous version I used (unfortunatelly I do not know which version was that, because I used a certain version that worked well, except for the EV luck calculation, but I threw it in the bin, but I should find it somewhere in my pevious entires here at the forum as I had this problem before)
    So:
    1) The BBvsSB stat does not refresh (I played around 3k hands tonight and not in a single instance did it refresh during the game, I was watching it on purpose, because I noticed in previous versions, but it was Ok in my version) I have loads of data which are visible as normal, but that's it. I have also looked at a selected evil in the replayer. For instance, he had 4 BBvsSB confrontation in 69 hands where it was raised but his stats show only 2 of those, the two which happened before I installed this latest release.
    2) Some of the hands don't import, I have some of the hands from the whole SNG in the HM, but not all, some are just missing, and when I try to reinstall them, it shows an import error -> as a consequence, the SNG is marked not finished and I have to manually edit the finish position and the Is Finished checkbox. These all have the normal "TS..." summary hand history file from PokerStars as all the others.

Would you say that generally HM2 has less errors (because it has been restructured)? This HM1 seems to be having so much small issues that I imagine is quite impossible to solve as one leads to another.

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ICM EV "Luck" calculation at the Hand Replayer for a 6max hyperturbo sng on pokerstars.es
    The EV issues still have to be fixed in both HM1 and HM2 for hyperturbo's.
    Bugticket on this is HMONE-127 (and HM-5295).

----

Email us a handhistory that won't import, imports as an error, or that is a BBvsSB hand where the hand isn't used for the stat.
    The issue in HM1 where the last hand doesn't import of a (PokerStars) SNG, resulting in a 'unfinished' game is also a known bug, HMONE-169.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,
    I attached two HH files, one contains a complete hand history of an SNG that results in an incomplete tournament. As it seems, this is the same problem. All the hands I checked so far that did not import were last hands. So in this HH file, only the last hand is unimported.

The other one contains only one hand where the HUD/database did not refresh (I don't know which is the case) in a BBvsSB encounter. However, now I am quite sure that none of the BB, SB steal/vs. steal data refresh.

I am going to revert now to my previous working version as these stats are of utmost importance for me. Please let me know whenever these problems are solved.

Thanks,
    GGGrande

P.S, I just found my old thread on this topic, so it seems that this is a known issue
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...ml#post1550171
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GGGrande; 04-20-2013 at 09:47 AM.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello,

Unfortunately we have no solution for this yet, while both vsSteal (HMONE-179) and last hand not importing in turbo SNGs (HMONE-169) are known issues.

To answer your question from above, none of these are issues in HM2. If you haven't tried HM2 yet, you can use 30-day unlimited free trial to make sure it works as expected.

If you already used your trial, please contact support@holdemmanager.com explaining your situation to get an extension on trial.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hello,

Unfortunately we have no solution for this yet, while both vsSteal (HMONE-179) and last hand not importing in turbo SNGs (HMONE-169) are known issues.

To answer your question from above, none of these are issues in HM2. If you haven't tried HM2 yet, you can use 30-day unlimited free trial to make sure it works as expected.

If you already used your trial, please contact support@holdemmanager.com explaining your situation to get an extension on trial.

Super, I didn't use that, yet, so I'll definitely try that later. Info much appreciated, thanks!