HUD problem @unibet tournaments

Default HUD problem @unibet tournaments

Hey i have been having HUD problems with the unibet tournaments.It doesnt show up unless i manually target it via the table finder,which can be very difficult to do when i am multitabling.Is there any way i can fix this?also it wouldnt refresh when moved to another table unless i have played at least 10 hands on it.Another problem im having with the tourney is that hands are importing and all but when i make a cash or win a tourney my tournaments winning graph doesnt record it.It records only the buy-ins that ive made.
    Any help regarding those issues is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by IbetYouRaise View Post
    Hey i have been having HUD problems with the unibet tournaments.It doesnt show up unless i manually target it via the table finder,which can be very difficult to do when i am multitabling.Is there any way i can fix this?also it wouldnt refresh when moved to another table unless i have played at least 10 hands on it.
    This is a known issue caused by limitations in the way the poker client is created. There is nothing we can do about this until the microgaming decides to update their software to make it work better with tracking software HUDs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Prima+-+Unibet

Note: Microgaming only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way they name the windows which make it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.

Another problem im having with the tourney is that hands are importing and all but when i make a cash or win a tourney my tournaments winning graph doesnt record it.It records only the buy-ins that ive made.
    Any help regarding those issues is appreciated.
    Microgaming does not write tournament summary files so you will need to manually edit the tournament results - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor