HEM and 64bit

Thread: HEM and 64bit

Default HEM and 64bit

Does HEM work under a 64 bit environment, specifically vista? I want to run a quadcore system with 8GB of ram.

Has anyone done it for over 100K hands? How does it compare to 32 bit?

Ive came across a couple of permission issues on 1 or 2 of these but other than that other people have ran without problems. We have a 15 day trial if you want to test it out
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I'm using Vista 64bit and HEM without any problems

Just seen this on 2+2 now aswell
    HM has been rock solid on my 64bit Vista for ages - usually with 10 tables running (playing 3-4 and datamining the rest) since 10 is the max you can have open on Ladbrokes where I play. No slowdowns, no crashes, no issues and I can't even remember when last I had one either.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.