EV and winnings are exactly the same on graph after upgrade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default EV and winnings are exactly the same on graph after upgrade

Hi!
    I purchased an upgrade yesterday from Small stakes to Pro.
    My tournament winnings graph EV and winnings line goes together. I know my variance from the past, but i cant see it anymore. And newly played tourneys do the same. The winnings are different from the EV, but the lines goes together. How can i solve it, please?

This is a known issue.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 6208
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for answare!

I have spent $59.88 + $54.99 + $59.99 for HM2+upgrades, and i dont have a simple EV graph.
    Its a bit sad. It seems like a little problem to solve for suh a good program.

Ah, forgot to mention: My 3rd place finished FR sng's winnings and EV are missing, i laways have to manually import them from the summery file. Any idea?

Thanks for help!

EV fixes are in the pipeline.

Many of the hand history files do not contain all of the information needed, and you have to import from the summary files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have read another topic about EV problem. I understand moneymaking things have high priority, and statistical details -like EV- have lower priority when fixing bugs. But its not a new thing. It works perfectly in small stakes version. I know nothing about computer programming, but its hard to imagine its more than some minutes to solve this problem in Pro version.
    I am sorry for my bad English again, it can be a pain to read to someone who knows English well.

There are some bugs in the EV calculation in both HM1 and HM2 currently depending on which site/games you are playing. Part of the holdup on the HM1 EV issues is related to the fact that we use a lookup table for EV which isn’t as accurate as full enumeration. Full enumeration seems to hurt import speeds pretty significantly, so were looking into a couple of options. We are considering a more accurate lookup table but this is a lot of work due to the combinations involved and it will be a while before the developers can implement it. Another option is giving the user the option of full enumeration or lookup tables but changing this would require a reimport and choosing the full enumeration, while it would be the most accurate, could slow import speeds significantly which would affect HM1 and HM2 both. Before we can implement this we first want to explore how accurate the new lookup table is. This new EV fix is currently in private alpha testing.

Dear Support!

My problem is not inaccuracy.
    After upgrading from Small stakes to Pro my red line became to the green line exactly.
    Since almost everybody else has correct/almost correct EV graph, i cannot imagine the reason of my bug is bad HH format.
    I haven't heard of anybody having the same problem. I am waiting for the fix for 2 weeks now, but i may be hopeless, since my problem maybe special and new version will not fix it.
    Dont You have any idea about couse and/or solution other then "wait for the fix, it will surely help your ploblem too"?
    Thanks You very much if You really try to help my problem. Again, my problem maybe unique and the fix may not fix it.
    Have a nice day!
    ss: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130424/red_gr...toltes.hu_.png

Regards
    Krisztián

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This problem is known and being worked on for a fix. Although we can not give and eta for a fix, your email address has been added to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Are you only playing hyper turbo's? That's the only game-type affected, not showing a Luck Adjusted Winnings line.
    Luck Adjusted Winnings should work for all other STTs.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Are you only playing hyper turbo's? That's the only game-type affected, not showing a Luck Adjusted Winnings line.
    Luck Adjusted Winnings should work for all other STTs.
    Hi!
    I play mainly FR hypers. But i have some dozen tour of $15 turbo KO, or even $7 turbo also. If i filter them to see their graph, those EV are also the same as winnings.
    The 2.0.0.7742 is wellcomed, but still bad. Is it possible to solve in the June update maybe?
    I have correct numbers in reports. Is it so hard to make it visible on a graph? I am sorry if my mood is bad, but I am disappointed.
    I have had it for a month now. You say its a known issue. People must be very patient, i dont see any complain with the same problem. Am I the only impatient user who thinks $175 is a but much for a program without an EV graph?
    I am sorry if I am impolite.

Regards!
    Krisztián