Note Caddy Basic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Note Caddy Basic

Having problems with Note Caddy Basic.

Note Caddy used to make notes on the HUD with the little N in a yellow post-it. Now it has stopped and I have no idea why?

This is not the Full Version, just the basic version that comes with HM2.

Can anyone help or does anyone know a solution to the problem?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

The free version only comes with 7 notes. Make sure it is enabled in HUD Options > Displayed Stats. See this thread in the NoteCaddy forum - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html

The NoteCaddy is enabled, but still no good. I remember before it used to have a loading bar at the bottom and say "compiling notes" at the launch of HM. Now nothing. I've looked at other peoples with the basic version and I can see there is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuuuuDattt View Post
    Having problems with Note Caddy Basic.

Note Caddy used to make notes on the HUD with the little N in a yellow post-it. Now it has stopped and I have no idea why?

This is not the Full Version, just the basic version that comes with HM2.

Can anyone help or does anyone know a solution to the problem?
    This is a known issue the NC Developer is aware of and working on. Did you happen to do any backup/restore of databases recently?

The NoteCaddy is enabled, but still no good. I remember before it used to have a loading bar at the bottom and say "compiling notes" at the launch of HM. Now nothing. I've looked at other peoples with the basic version and I can see there is working fine.
    This is a known random issue that doesn't affect everyone. It used to affect me but now it doesn't and I can see the notes being created after doing large imports but I am having the same problem as you in the first quote. I don't see the yellow icon but I do see badges in the HUD and notes in the custom popups I use that have the notes added to the bottom of the popups.

Notice that none of the note icons are yellow (circled in red) but I have the notes in the NC Edge SNG ppopups:

04.09.2013-16.27.png

Havent done any back ups or restores recently. I have started a new database and that's it. Had a new pc and started on a different level so just started my whole holdem manager again.

I not even getting what you have got in the image. I get nothing of that sort. It seems note caddy is not working at all, frustrating as being part of an academy group all the others have it and I don't.

Havent done any back ups or restores recently. I have started a new database and that's it. Had a new pc and started on a different level so just started my whole holdem manager again.

I not even getting what you have got in the image. I get nothing of that sort.
    The popups in the picture are part of notecaddy edge sng package which is a 3rd party addon for notecaddy premium. Notecaddy is working as I can see the notecaddy definitions that were added to the popups even though the note icon is not yellow. This is not something you can do with the basic notecaddy package.

It seems note caddy is not working at all, frustrating as being part of an academy group all the others have it and I don't.
    Are you sure that the HUD Options > Displayed Stats > [x] Show Caddy Notes is enabled?

Unfortunately if that is enabled, and you are still having this problem, I think you will have to wait for our next release when the notecaddy developer fixes the problem that is affecting you. It is a random issue that doesn't affect everyone, regardless of basic or premium nc package.

Yes definitely enabled.

Will just have to wait for them to fix the problem with next release. Thanks anyways.

No direction but to trust the final destination

This is a known issue the NC Developer is aware of and working on. Did you happen to do any backup/restore of databases recently?
    There's no issue with no yellow icon, Fozzy. NC Edge/Advantage specifically remove that and adds all the notes to popups or badges since that's a more efficient method of organization. The issue with the status bar is also not a NC issue since it's HM2's status bar. If you look in the NC window (not accessible to basic but it is to you) then you'll see that it does always update

Op,
    How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Is there a way to reset NC basic?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Did you read the first line of the article I linked to?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)