Minutes Played Possible Bug?

Default Minutes Played Possible Bug?

Hi ive noticed that If I play for say 60 minutes, take a break and then come back 15 minutes later to play again although ive only been playing 60 minutes as soon as the first hand of the second "session" is imported it adds those 15 minutes onto the minutes played, so it now says ive played for 75 minutes which isnt true. Im worreid because it now says ive played for longer than I have and it also will reduce your win rate when it comes to calculating your winnings per hour.

What version is this with?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi, I am using the latest beta version, this also happened with the previous beta version. Just to clarify what is happening :_

I am playing for 60 minutes and then taking a break. So my total minutes played for the day is 60 minutes. I then come back from a break 15 minutes later and after playing 1 hand it adds that 15 minute break onto the minutes played so it now says I have played 75 minutes.

Do you think you can sort this?

If you close HM and set the sessiontimeoutduration to say 10 minutes in the holdemmanager.config file then this will work the way you want it to. Also, if you change your session view to Daily or Monthly it should also disregard these breaks - it is only when you have it set to Session and the break is lower than your session break time that it includes the time in the calcs.

Roy