can't import FT HHs...

Default can't import FT HHs...

I have the hand histories saving to my hard drive in the usual place and configured the auto-import folder twice but still no luck.

Any ideas?

MW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I am running version 1.06.04 beta 15. I configured the auto import folder as c:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\ Hand History + subfolders

When I go to the physical location on the hard drive there is one hand history sitting there but when I hit auto import it doesn't get processed. I have no idea what additional info would be helpful here. I just installed FT so there is only one HH.

MW

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

6) Have You Tried the Table Manager and did it work?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

The hands are not being imported into holdem manager (this is why I posted). The table manager recognizes the table I am playing at but no stats pop up. The hand history is in english.

Thanks in advance,

MW

Does it work when you create a new database?

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    The hands are not being imported into holdem manager (this is why I posted). The table manager recognizes the table I am playing at but no stats pop up. The hand history is in english.

Thanks in advance,

MW
    im having the same problem but for pokerstars and fulltilt

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Boccia View Post
    im having the same problem but for pokerstars and fulltilt
    Please answer the questions in the FAQ:
    http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174

And if its still not working try a new database and reimport the hands and let us know if they work http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146

Exact same problem for Absolute.

Tried everything listed in this thread. Nothign has worked.,

You need to answer the questions in the thread so i can speed up fixing this for you, i need to know the answer to all the questions