how can i watch the lifetime stats on hero's hud?

Default how can i watch the lifetime stats on hero's hud?

hello,
    how can i watch the lifetime stats on hero's hud? now i can watch only the stats of the session.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If you want to see the opponents session stats you can double left-click their HUD, double left-click the table averages HUD to change all opponents HUDs to session stats, or enable the HUD Options > Config Properties > HUD Settings: [x] Use session stats

Here is a link to our new FAQ (which is still under construction) explaining all of the various mouse shortcuts in the HUD - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ouse+Shortcuts