FT pre-fetch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FT pre-fetch

Default FT pre-fetch

Is pre-fetch supposed to work on FT?

I see that HM2 is capable of "seeing" the players and I also get stats but they are not correct. usually just a couple of stats are shown from not many hands. At some point I assumed that it were just the rush hands. As the pre-fetch already sees the correct players I asked myself what makes it so hard to show the correct data?

Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F

And this thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...treet-hud.html

In the Home Ribbon widget - coaching videos, there is also this video by Alan Jackson:

Holdem Manager 2 Coach Alan Jackson - Street By Street HUD - YouTube
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I would appreciate if you gave me the courtesy of reading my post and giving me a topic-related answer.

It appears that the previous reply was accidentally posted in this thread instead of the thread it was intended for so I apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

Full Tilt no longer allows us to pre-fetch observed hands since their relaunch. What you are seeing is the Rush HUD until we detect that it is a normal table.

Actually, I am not really interested in the few hand that pre-fetch would track but rather in the ability to get an overview of the table before I sit down and have played my first hand. As you have already developed the technology to find out who sits where, it shouldn't be too difficult to show the data of regular tables. If this conflicts with the rush tables, you can provide a checkbox in the settings to let the user choose which "pre-view" HUD they want to use. I think a lot of players would appreciate that feature.

I am sorry but this is simply not possible any longer since they removed the observed hands feature.

According to that logic it is not possible to see the stats at rush poker before the 1st hand is imported. Is that the case?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    According to that logic it is not possible to see the stats at rush poker before the 1st hand is imported. Is that the case?
    The HUD for Rush and the HUD for normal tables use completely different methods to display the stats. I am not a programmer so i can't explain any beyond that. I can only tell you what I have been told by the developers and bugs managers which is that we are not able to show a pre-fetch HUD on the normal tables at FTP with the non-rush data.

OK then. Maybe you can put it on a requested features list as a nice to have. And if you (HM) have free time, which is probably never going to happen, you can think about how to implement that.

Unfortunately, we cannot implement this without FTP writing the hand histories to the disk.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)