Currently Registered doesn't register.

Default Currently Registered doesn't register.

The statistic of Currently Registered stays at 0 while playing. I allways used this to see how many tournaments I'm in, but now it doesn't register at all. It shows total registered, just not currently registered.

Probably been like this for over a month. I've just been patiently waiting for an update but seeing as it hasn't come, this might just be a problem I'm having.

So how do I fix this? Or is there something else I can use so I can easily see how many tables I got up?

Thanks in Advance! / Lawoos

Usually this means you have an incorrectly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure this path matches exactly whats shown in TableNinja>Setup

If you have a non-English copy of Windows make sure you click the "..." button in TableNinja>Setup and navigate to your settings folder manually. In some languages our auto detection process fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Usually this means you have an incorrectly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure this path matches exactly whats shown in TableNinja>Setup

If you have a non-English copy of Windows make sure you click the "..." button in TableNinja>Setup and navigate to your settings folder manually. In some languages our auto detection process fails.
    I checked, and the folder is set correctly. I use Pokerstars.EU though, can that be the problem?

There is currently a problem with the way the Sensei counts games but it will miscount rather than fail to count at all. If your currently registering number stays at zero then there is likely something wrong with the path. Did you install Stars to a custom folder rather than the default installation folder? Do you have an English copy of Windows? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.