"Tableninja is loading" AlwaysOnTop red box interferes with poker

Default "Tableninja is loading" AlwaysOnTop red box interferes with poker

This red box is AlwaysOnTop, even if I have TN set to minimize when opening. It blocks my cards and interferes with playing poker. When there is an update downloading, it blocks the table for even longer.

The only solution I have found is dragging my PS table away from the red box until it disappears. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Does TableNinja eventually load? That screen should only last a second or so while the program loads. Its possible your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility Download - Softpedia

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

It only takes a couple seconds normally (which is already too much when multi-tabling). It takes a longer when it's downloading update and I have to drag the PS table away. My view is that poker should take the priority and the box should not come to the front at all if I have it set to "Minimize on Startup". But I guess it's subjective and maybe there are good reasons that I'm not aware of.

I'm afraid this isn't currently possible. I'll be happy to pass the suggestion on to the developers though.