ZOOM problem, misplaced HUD windows - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kyhla227 View Post
    I did everything you said step by step, but the problem is still the same on zoom, HUD works perfectly for every other game type but zoom. HUD stat positzions are only okay if I'm in the big blind, then they begin to rotate counterclockwise 1 or 2 spots every hand, I tried to save the position in table manager when I was in the big blind but it didn't help. In simple 6max games HUD position is perfect.
    Are the tables with the problems not full? If so, it is a known issue that only happens when the player pool size causes some tables to miss some players.

One more thing, in ZOOM the HUD is showing the all-time hero stats, not the session stats, for other players it's showing the session stats, theyre just rotating every hand randomly.
    This is a known issue but I am not sure when/if it will be resolved.

I meant the main/import screen, when you open HM. In the middle is the advertising text for table ninja: "HM has detected you play on pokerstars" and "Install table ninja". I think it shouldn't be there, because I have Table ninja installed, in fact I installed it through this screen, but HM seems to be ignoring that. Is that normal?
    I haven't seen this in so long I had completely forgotten about it. I do not have TN installed and don't know when the last time was I saw it. I will check with some of the others to see if they remember how you can get rid of those messages. If TN is installed and shows in your Control Panel > Programs I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are the tables with the problems not full? If so, it is a known issue that only happens when the player pool size causes some tables to miss some players.
    No, they're full, always six players. Is it possible in ZOOM not to have a full table? I'm kinda new on ZOOM and I've never seen an incomplete table so far. Looks like no matter what I do, HUD stats keep rotating, making it almost impossible to use the HUD properly. I noticed that it only shows the hero all time stats, the session stats for 4 players, and the stats of one player are missing, so there are only 5 HUD windows on a 6handed table, no matter what. The situation looks pretty hopeless, looks like I will have to upgrade to HM2...

Is it possible to get a discount on HM2 as a HM owner (I bought HM1 years age, not recently), if I decide to purchase?

Thanks for the tips anyway.

No, they're full, always six players. Is it possible in ZOOM not to have a full table? I'm kinda new on ZOOM and I've never seen an incomplete table so far. Looks like no matter what I do, HUD stats keep rotating, making it almost impossible to use the HUD properly. I noticed that it only shows the hero all time stats, the session stats for 4 players, and the stats of one player are missing, so there are only 5 HUD windows on a 6handed table, no matter what. The situation looks pretty hopeless, looks like I will have to upgrade to HM2...

Is it possible to get a discount on HM2 as a HM owner (I bought HM1 years age, not recently), if I decide to purchase?

Thanks for the tips anyway.
    Depending on the size of the player pool it is in fact possible to have short-handed tables but it usually only happens with very small player pools.

I don't recall other complaints of this problem in HM1 so I am surprised none of the solutions we have suggested to this point have solved your problems.

HM1 owners get a tad under a 40% discount when upgrading to an equivalent HM2 package. For you to upgrade from HM1 Pro Combo to HM2 Pro Combo you would get a discount of $63+. I am not sure if you have already used your 30 day HM2 trial yet or not so I am just going to issue you a 45 day temporary HM2 license so you can give HM2 a test on the zoom tables to make sure everything is working as expected if you are considering upgrading. We also have a limited time no questions refund policy if you change your mind after you upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

HM1 owners get a tad under a 40% discount when upgrading to an equivalent HM2 package. For you to upgrade from HM1 Pro Combo to HM2 Pro Combo you would get a discount of $63+. I am not sure if you have already used your 30 day HM2 trial yet or not so I am just going to issue you a 45 day temporary HM2 license so you can give HM2 a test on the zoom tables to make sure everything is working as expected if you are considering upgrading. We also have a limited time no questions refund policy if you change your mind after you upgrade.

Thank you! I'm going to install and test HM2 shortly, if everything works fine I'm going to write you about the details of the purchase.

Thank you! I'm going to install and test HM2 shortly, if everything works fine I'm going to write you about the details of the purchase.
    Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com and they will be glad to answer any questions you have about the transaction process.

I'm having exactly the same issue. Everything has been working perfectly up until yesterday, none of the solutions in this thread works. Hero name just keeps on rotating one step each orbit. Hero name shouldn't even be showing? It hasn't done before on zoom..

Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by HajTrålen View Post
    I'm having exactly the same issue. Everything has been working perfectly up until yesterday, none of the solutions in this thread works. Hero name just keeps on rotating one step each orbit. Hero name shouldn't even be showing? It hasn't done before on zoom..

Please help!
    Make sure you have disabled the stars auto center option:

starsautocenter01.jpg

I asked one of our testers to test your claim about the Hero HUD showing and he can't reproduce it. This indicates to me that your Zoom HUD is not working properly and the regular HUD is being displayed instead.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.