ZOOM problem, misplaced HUD windows
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ZOOM problem, misplaced HUD windows

Hello!

I have this problem with HM1 and zoom poker, the HUD is working, stats are fine, but the windows are misplaced, they appear at the wrong players names. I'm using the 1.13 Internal build, UAC is turned off, running everything as admin. Somehow it doesn't consider my preferred seat in zoom games, otherwise it's working fine in 6max games. If I turn off the preferred seat in both the stars client and HM, nothing changes. Maybe I'm missing something, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Added the hm/ps/postgres exe and dll files listed in another thread to my firewall and turned off my antivirus, the problem is still the same, HUD windows keep rotating

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Did the update, read the FAQs, didn's solve it, the problem remains even if I'm turning off firewall and antivirus. My pref. seats in HM:
    HU: 2, 4max: 3, 6max: 3, 8max: 4, 9max: 5, 10max: 5. In the stars client is always the bottom middle seat checked. Works in every other game except zoom.

Make sure the auto center option is disabled:

starsautocenter01.jpg

Disabled it, but it didn't solve the problem, first hand is ok and then it begins to rotate randomly.

Close HM1
    Delete the prefs.xml file from the HoldemManager/Config folder.
    Start HM1
    Re-setup the seating preferences.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I found 2 pref.xml files in that folder, 1.03 and 1.05, deleted both, but when i restart HM, the pref seat config remains, as if I didn't do anything. I also removed the PosPref2 and Pospref4 .txt files from that folder, but after the restart they are there again, with all the previous configs. I'm confused...

Now I think that my HM could be somehow damaged, I remember installing it twice back in the day, and I'm having problems with SNG results, in a lot of cases my finishing positions appear as "0", regardless what my final position actually was. It registers the winning if I finish in the money, but as position it displays "0". It happens like 3 or 4 out of every 10 SNG results. Another bug that I noticed that it won't see Table Ninja on my computer, although I installed it through the "Import" screen of HM. Maybe I should uninstall the whole thing and upgrade to HM2?
    Last edited by Kyhla227; 04-05-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyhla227 View Post
    I found 2 pref.xml files in that folder, 1.03 and 1.05, deleted both, but when i restart HM, the pref seat config remains, as if I didn't do anything. I also removed the PosPref2 and Pospref4 .txt files from that folder, but after the restart they are there again, with all the previous configs. I'm confused...
    Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman

*Export any custom HUDs
    1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt. When you restart they will be recreated to default.
    3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...ferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
    3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
    4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

Now I think that my HM could be somehow damaged, I remember installing it twice back in the day, and I'm having problems with SNG results, in a lot of cases my finishing positions appear as "0", regardless what my final position actually was. It registers the winning if I finish in the money, but as position it displays "0". It happens like 3 or 4 out of every 10 SNG results.
    You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+Summary+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

Another bug that I noticed that it won't see Table Ninja on my computer, although I installed it through the "Import" screen of HM. Maybe I should uninstall the whole thing and upgrade to HM2?
    I don't understand this. The Import tab is for importing hand history files. You should not be able to, or have to, import anything tableninja related through this tab. I would suggest you reinstall tableninja completely using their setup installation file. Make sure you set a long enough delay in the tableninja settings so it doesn't close your tables too fast as that could cause the tournament summary files not to be written if the table is closed too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

*Export any custom HUDs
    1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt. When you restart they will be recreated to default.
    3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...ferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
    3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
    4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.
    I did everything you said step by step, but the problem is still the same on zoom, HUD works perfectly for every other game type but zoom. HUD stat positzions are only okay if I'm in the big blind, then they begin to rotate counterclockwise 1 or 2 spots every hand, I tried to save the position in table manager when I was in the big blind but it didn't help. In simple 6max games HUD position is perfect. One more thing, in ZOOM the HUD is showing the all-time hero stats, not the session stats, for other players it's showing the session stats, theyre just rotating every hand randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I don't understand this. The Import tab is for importing hand history files. You should not be able to, or have to, import anything tableninja related through this tab. I would suggest you reinstall tableninja completely using their setup installation file. Make sure you set a long enough delay in the tableninja settings so it doesn't close your tables too fast as that could cause the tournament summary files not to be written if the table is closed too fast.
    I meant the main/import screen, when you open HM. In the middle is the advertising text for table ninja: "HM has detected you play on pokerstars" and "Install table ninja". I think it shouldn't be there, because I have Table ninja installed, in fact I installed it through this screen, but HM seems to be ignoring that. Is that normal?