Tables instantly closing when finished since update (1.2.149.0) + other issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tables instantly closing when finished since update (1.2.149.0) + other issues

I have the "automatically close finished tournaments" box unchecked but TableNinja has started instantly closing tournaments before I can even see how I busted. Not a major issue but can be a little annoying if I wanted to take a note for example. Its not a pokerstars thing either, only happens with Ninja open.

While I am here there are some other issues that I have.

- Sensei fails to correctly recognize which tournament it has registered for; if i tell it to keep six 30s and six 60s open it will often end up in all 30s because some of them are recognized as 60s for example. Hope that makes sense.

- The advanced sit-n-go opener is an awesome idea, but the implementation could be improved a lot. I don't think many people would only register in tournaments that had a certain number of people with a certain note. It would be much better to give more flexibility to how you avoid regs, for example assigning points to different colors and having a threshold that a game must be below.

We are working on an update for both of these problems and will release it as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.

yeah, guys I have to edit all my tourneys everyday each session and in some tables I don't even see how I lost! This is tilting me a bit, hope the release comes soon.

Cheers!

I wish there were a way to go back to the last build (1.2.147.0). This instant closing tables is making me sick!!! I need to take notes of the guys that call me with shitty hands and for a guy like me that plays 100 SNG/MTT a day and had to edit all the finish info in HM... Man, it's just fucking impossible!

I'm afraid this isn't currently possible though we are working on a voluntary update system for TN2. We will release an update to fix this as soon as we can.

Any update on this? How hard can it be to fix the table closing bug? It is starting to drive me mad.

This is still being worked on, things are more complicated than they appeared at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsbyc View Post
    - Sensei fails to correctly recognize which tournament it has registered for; if i tell it to keep six 30s and six 60s open it will often end up in all 30s because some of them are recognized as 60s for example. Hope that makes sense.
    Patience required. They are working on that problem for half a year now, possibly it will take as long to fix the table closing problem.
    I wish there would be an alternative to table ninja which was the best program of all but starts to get crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Why should I try TN2? I have a paid licence for TN and it has all the functions I need. Nobody needs TN2, it is just to make more money.