Tournament lobbies not closing properly

Default Tournament lobbies not closing properly

Hello, after the recent update, only some of my tournament lobbies close after they are finished.

The setting I am referring to is under the "Opening/Closing" tab, then "Automatically close finished tournaments after X seconds"

Currently I have it set to 1 second. Also the box "Close tournament lobby" is checked.

Thanks.

There is currently a problem with tournament closing caused by a recent update. We are working on a fix for this and will release a new version of TableNinja as soon as we can.

I'm facing same problem today (just bought and installed TN2) with my Sit & Go tournaments.
    My SNG Sensei manages to open SNGs I want but just doesn't close the tourney lobbys after them. :S
    I have same settings as wpr101...

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    Resolved the issue but now i can't get my tables to pop up properly.
    Basically I want them to act just like pokerstars, pop up when action is required.
    But no matter how I arrange my setting TN2 doesn't respond the way I want it.
    I only want table ninja to automatically sign me in the tournaments, nothing else.
    It would be neat if those popup setting could be disabled or something.

Please send a screenshot of your table layout screen to support@tableninja.com with the log file.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)