How to use somebody elses hud?

Default How to use somebody elses hud?

Hey im wondering how to setup to use somebody elses hud?

I have a hud here i downloaded for 6-max cashgame but i have no idea how to implement it into the hud?

Its only a .xml file that i downloaded, is that correct?

If there already is a guide, im sorry, but i tried to find but didnt!

hud options--> player preferences--> IMPORT the .xml file.

Then go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    And assign the new HUD to the site you play on.
    Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thanks for answer, however, i cannot find "player prefrences". WHen i click Hud Option, the only menu that pops up is: Displayed stats,stat appearence,configt properties,site options,seatin prefrences, popup designer,chart designer,main popup, notecaddy popups, hud filters and tournament filters.

For HM2: hud options--> displayed stats--> import 1.0 (and import the .xml file)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here