Rush Hud Question

Default Rush Hud Question

Ive just started incorporating a bit of rush in to my game and im trying to set up my HUD and i have got my self totally confused. When i play normal FR i have about 20 stats up on screen in front of me but for Rush i only want about 4 or 5 up at a time. I know how to make a HUD for the stats i want but what buttons and the like do i have to check so that HEM knows im playing Rush and brings up the appropriate HUD or is it a case of that i have to change some settings before i hit the tables? Like i say i dont know if what i want is possible but im totally confused now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

HM can't distinguish Fullring-regular cash and Fullring-RUSH.
    So if you want a different HUD for those two types of poker, manually change the HUD on the RUSH tables by clicking on the spade icon in the HUD (or rightclicking the table in TableManager) and select your RUSH HUD.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HM can't distinguish Fullring-regular cash and Fullring-RUSH.
    So if you want a different HUD for those two types of poker, manually change the HUD on the RUSH tables by clicking on the spade icon in the HUD (or rightclicking the table in TableManager) and select your RUSH HUD.
    Yes thats all i wanted really. Thank you very much.