"Made all-in bet" filter problem

Default "Made all-in bet" filter problem

I was trying to filter one of the reports with the condition "made all-in bet = TRUE". To my surprise I got only the hands in which I made allin bet and got called. There were no hands where I won without being called. Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong? Is there a way to have a filter for all "push" situations?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6550. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.s

I'm still waiting for resolving this bug. Do you have any idea what is the priority of this issue and when it is going to be fixed? It seems to be quite a simple problem and I's already 4 months since my first post.

This ticket had a low priority status.

It was wrongly tagged the bug only affects users on one poker network... but it in fact affects everybody, so I've changed the status. Though despite a now higher status, I have no eta when this will be fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I also would like to know when this problem is resolved. I still have to use HM 2.0.0.7660 if I want to see my made all-in bet stats, as this was the the last release where hands are also shown where I make an all-in bet and it is not called.

Quote Originally Posted by Muir555 View Post
    I also would like to know when this problem is resolved. I still have to use HM 2.0.0.7660 if I want to see my made all-in bet stats, as this was the the last release where hands are also shown where I make an all-in bet and it is not called.
    I do not have an ETA for when this ticket will be addressed. I have added your email address and comments to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Guys,

It's more than a year since my first post about this problem!!! Please do something about it. It's very frustrating! Other users please support me. Let's put more pressure on HM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I do not have an ETA for when this ticket will be addressed. I have added your email address and comments to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

I am checking on the status of this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)