HUD keeps crashing wen playing stars

Default HUD keeps crashing wen playing stars

i downloaded the new patch but only the HM program is in 1.11d and the HUD is version a y isnt it changed? is this the problem or is it something else?

The versions are ok.

Please try disabling live-tracking and prefetch under site options.

I am having the same issue this afternoon. Any time I start auto import and the HUD opens, it freezes Stars.

I also use Table Ninja.
    Last edited by xman0408; 11-26-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Please check your stars handhistory folder, there might be a file causing the crash. Make sure the folder is empty, reboot your computer and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    The versions are ok.

Please try disabling live-tracking and prefetch under site options.
    You said many times that we must disabling live-tracking and prefetch options, but what happend if we want to use them? I still use 1.11.03 version because in later versions these options don't works (prefetch works but I have to wait finish a hand to see the stats; in 1.11.03 I can see stats when I open the table and my table selection is better). Live tracking is a very good feature and I don't understand why you don't improve.

Now I'm using this version but I have HUD crashings sometimes. I prefer this that to play without these options.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please check your stars handhistory folder, there might be a file causing the crash. Make sure the folder is empty, reboot your computer and try again.
    This work. HEM HUD seems to be working fine.

@Marcel: You only need to disable those issues if they are causing problems, if you experience and hud crashing with the newest version then see this FAQ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    @Marcel: You only need to disable those issues if they are causing problems, if you experience and hud crashing with the newest version then see this FAQ
    But how I said before in my post I want to play with these features (live tracking and pre-fetch) and I prefer sometimes crashings.

Im not 100% sure what you mean.

Im saying if your getting crashes with these options on then try turning them off. If there not causing issues leave them on.

Live tracking is a very difficult option to support because the sites are always making changes that break it so its really in continuous beta and isnt very reliable and should be seen as a bonus rather than a feature
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.