Simple question - call 2bet range filter

Default Simple question - call 2bet range filter

How can I make a simple 'call 2bet range' definition? I am a new user and I am used to this 'call 2 bet IP/OOP' definition in the Pokertracker 4 auto-note system.

No direction but to trust the final destination

"2 bet" is a word made up by the muppets at poker tracker. Do they refer to posting the blinds as 1 betting?
    NoteCaddy uses the real terms:

ColdCallsInPosition
    DefendsBigBlind
    DefendsSmallBlind

These are all default definitions which should cover what you're looking for here.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    "2 bet" is a word made up by the muppets at poker tracker. Do they refer to posting the blinds as 1 betting?
    NoteCaddy uses the real terms:

ColdCallsInPosition
    DefendsBigBlind
    DefendsSmallBlind

These are all default definitions which should cover what you're looking for here.
    Thanks for that.

Here's another question...I ran notecaddy it started making notes. Then I decided i wanted more definitions...so I added them and made them active. I now have 70 pending tasks for these new definitions.

Do I let notecaddy build notes THEN execute these pending tasks. Or do I do both at once?

If I were you I would reset and reprocess everything How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki
    However,

let notecaddy build notes THEN execute these pending tasks
    would also work
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Does notecaddy re-make the same notes on 'execute pending tasks'? Or is it smart and just adds new notes to new hands?

The definitions that apply to the pending tasks won't be included in the main note creation process so in this case it should be smart enough

Thanks. Final note, I have 26M hand dbase. And about 50 definitions or so. It seems to be taking forever on my SSD to make the notes...at 86h/s it'll finish in years. Notecaddy started making notes....then I added some definitions...let it keep making notes. So not sure how many hands have all my 50 definitions included and which do not.

So should I clear all notes and then cut my definitions down to the essentials...then REMAKE notes? Or do I just leave it running?

I have 510,000 notes in my dbase so far btw.

Additional question : if I use HEM to purge hands, say 1 weeks worth. Will this then delete all the notecaddy notes and free up the HD space?

Quote Originally Posted by hohoho View Post
    Thanks. Final note, I have 26M hand dbase. And about 50 definitions or so. It seems to be taking forever on my SSD to make the notes...at 86h/s it'll finish in years. Notecaddy started making notes....then I added some definitions...let it keep making notes. So not sure how many hands have all my 50 definitions included and which do not.

So should I clear all notes and then cut my definitions down to the essentials...then REMAKE notes? Or do I just leave it running?
    I would reprocess altogether so it creates everything at once. There are some performance improvements here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html and the advanced ones are here http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...provement.ashx

86/second is slow unless your computer is very old

Quote Originally Posted by hohoho View Post
    Additional question : if I use HEM to purge hands, say 1 weeks worth. Will this then delete all the notecaddy notes and free up the HD space?
    It won't delete notes. If you recreate after the purge then there will be less created though