HUD not right shorthanded on 9 man zoom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not right shorthanded on 9 man zoom

Im guessing this is the same for everyone but cant it be sorted out.Playing full ring zoom when the player pool becomes small and the tables short handed the name on my screen go all over the place.Can it be fixed?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6236. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Would you add my email too please. It's really difficult playing .5/1 full ring zoom due to this issue because often there are less than 100 players in the pool and the tables are constantly short handed.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_Raz View Post
    Would you add my email too please. It's really difficult playing .5/1 full ring zoom due to this issue because often there are less than 100 players in the pool and the tables are constantly short handed.
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-6236 Is Resolved"in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-6236 Is Resolved"in the subject line and body of the email.
    Without this trying to sound shitty, is this likely to be fixed any time soon? I mean, if it's going to take over a week then buying another product that currently works at 100fr zoom on stars would obviously pay for itself if playing there regularly. If you don't really have an idea when it's going to be fixed could you just say so here so I can consider my options, since it's already been 3 weeks.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I am sorry but we can not give an ETA for fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    I am sorry but we can not give an ETA for fixes.
    Appreciate the honesty, realised i could use name abbreviations to make things easier fortunately.

Any progress yet? Has basically been a month already. I don't know why other software can get the issue sorted so quickly but it takes hem2 so long? can someone at least explain that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
    Any progress yet? Has basically been a month already. I don't know why other software can get the issue sorted so quickly but it takes hem2 so long? can someone at least explain that to me.
    It has been moved up the queue higher in priority but we have some other more important issues ahead of it already being worked so I do not think it will make it into our next release. Hopefully it will be fixed in the following release if all goes well with the fix/testing.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It has been moved up the queue higher in priority but we have some other more important issues ahead of it already being worked so I do not think it will make it into our next release. Hopefully it will be fixed in the following release if all goes well with the fix/testing.
    It should be TOP priority, please do your best to make it into the next release. Zoom shorthanded are quite actually unplayable because of this. Thanks.