SealsWithClubs support
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default SealsWithClubs support

Hello,

There is a poker site called SealsWithClubs that now offers PC software. Would it be possible to add HM2 support for it?

It's using a separate network?
    Does the software allow you to save handhistories?

Email us a handhistory file.

If the player traffic on this network is really low, it's unlikely this will be supported any time soon.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default Seals with Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It's using a separate network?
    Does the software allow you to save handhistories?

Email us a handhistory file.

If the player traffic on this network is really low, it's unlikely this will be supported any time soon.
    Seals with Clubs now has it's own client software. The software allows you to save hand histories. Seals with Clubs is quite open to allowing HM as a add-on piece of software. The site is growing and has about 400 players nightly.

Email us some handhistory files of some of their games.
    So I can create a ticket to -as a start- at least be able to import the handhistories to track your winnings.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

If you still need some hand histories for Seals With Clubs, I can email you some if HM2 might add support for this poker room.

Sure email us some hands to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Sure email us some hands to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Hi. Any status on supporting this site?
    Last edited by xx HaZ; 10-24-2013 at 03:58 PM.

It will not be supported at this point in time. It is still an open request.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Can anyone compare hand history files and see if the Seals with Clubs hand history files are very similar or exact to another poker sites (that HM2 supports) hand history file? Or maybe someone would write a script to convert them to an already supported format. I would do it myself but I just dont' have the time right now. I'll certainly make the time if it looks possible. I personally would just make a python script that would run while the game is running and convert them in real time.
    Last edited by lampshade9909; 12-10-2013 at 09:10 PM.

I am posting to say that I would also like this site to be supported. At the very least it would be cool if hand histories could be parsed and imported. The site is small but has been steadily growing, so you should expect to receive more requests for supporting it in the future.