Stopped Tracking Tournament HH since May

Default Stopped Tracking Tournament HH since May

I have just gone to look through my Tourney results and have noticed that hem has stopped tracking them since may 2010. I have 353 results until then but nothing after.
    It seems like something strange is happening with my HH folders. The folder C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory is empty, and yet my archive folder contains all the HHs. I have checked that on full tilt the correct settings are enabled (save histories, 9999 days etc.).
    Is HEM importing HHs from C:\PF\FT\HH to archive instead of copying? could this have something to do with my untracked tournaments?

Also fwiw, my HUD still collects stats on players in tournaments... strange.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You

HoldemManager moves all the original handhistories from the Full Tilt handhistory folder to the archive folder.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Try creating a new empty database in 1.11.05B and run a import from folder on your archive folder
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here