pop up stats--new patch

Default pop up stats--new patch

I just got a new patch that was supposed to fix my pop up stats. As it turns out it kind of messed up my hud. any suggestions? can I get rid of the patch?

thanks in advance,

Its hard to say with the info youve gave because i dont know what messed up or what patch you installed but usually its not reversible as its the prefs file that has changed and so theres not much you can do if you dont have a backup of your prefs.xml file
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Morny--thank you for your help. I was able to get the pop up to work however while it gives me the stats that I created in my custom pop up configuration it does not give their abbreviations and I do not know how to add that feature. It ends up looking like a bunch of numbers that are impossible to decifer.

Thanks for the tips.

You can edit a popup by checking out the video that explains how to do it in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...icid=1&faqid=2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.