std dev bb std dev BB

Default std dev bb std dev BB

Gentile staff
    Ho provato a documentarmi da solo leggendo gli altri post presenti nel vostro forum riguardanti queste 2 stats, ma con scarsi risultati .
    Applicato ai sng turbo .
    Vorrei sapere come imparare a leggere queste stats ?.
    Che differenza cè fra loro?.
    Devo usarle in winnings summary con i blinds , oppure in number of players , oppure in position ecc?.
    C'è una linea guida da poter confrontare con le mie percentuali di questa stats ?
    Bisogna confrontarle con i bb/100 Ev bb/100 ?
    inserisco 2 foto

In attesa di vostra risposta porgo cordiali saluti .

Dear staff
    I tried to document by just reading the other posts in the forum you about these two stats, but with poor results.
    Applied to turbo sng.
    I would like to know how to learn to read these stats?.
    What is the difference between them?.
    I have to use them in winnings summary with blinds, or number of players, or in position etc?.
    There is a guideline that you can compare with my percentage of this stats?
    You have to compare them with the BB/100 Ev BB/100?
    I put 2 photos

Standard deviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qui è un primer sulla deviazione standard.

Mostra quanto in media, un campione differisce dalla media del gruppo.

Il BB è grande scommessa, che è due volte il grande buio, e un termine retaggio dal poker limite, dove la puntata al turn / river è il doppio del preflop / flop scommessa. Limite vincite erano sempre in termini di grande scommessa, piuttosto che grande buio, che non ha senso in No Limit / Pot Limit e deve essere ignorata.

La differenza tra la SD nelle schermate riportate, sono che avete 2 campioni differenti.

Se si sta facendo una domanda diversa, si prega di spiegare ciò che la questione è più in dettaglio.

Here is a primer on the standard deviation. Show how much on average, a sample differs from the average of the group. The BB is great challenge, which is two times the big blind, and a term legacy from limit poker, where the bet on the turn / river is twice the preflop / flop bet. Limit winnings were always of great challenge, rather than the big blind, which makes no sense in No Limit / Pot Limit and should be ignored. The difference between the SD in the screenshots, you have two different samples. If you are doing a different question, please explain what is the issue in more detail.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

gentile staff .
    Non ho formulato la domanda in modo corretto mi scuso .
    Vorrei capire se la deviazione standard dobbiamo applicarla nei "winnings" dove visualizziamo i blinds , nei
    "number of players" dove visualizziamo il numero di giocatori oppure in un altro reports di hm2.
    ho letto che la deviazione standard è inutile applicarla per il no limit e pot limit holdem , è giusto ho capito bene?
    questa stats ha come unità di misura un indice che và da "0" a "100" ?
    grazie mi scuso ancora

friendly staff. I have not formulated the question correctly I apologize. I would understand if the standard deviation we have to apply it in the "winnings" visualize where the blinds, the "number of players" where we display the number of players or in other reports of hm2. I read that the standard deviation is useless to apply for no-limit and pot limit holdem, it's just I understand? this stats as the unit of measure an index that goes from "0" to "100"? I apologize again thanks

I am sorry but I think something is being lost in translation as we are not sure what exactly you are asking. Can you please try to rephrase the questions so we can better understand what questions you have now?

mi scuso
    1)i parametri di lettura vanno da "o" a "100"
    2)la deviazione standard è una statistica applicabile ai sng turbo?

1) the reading parameters ranging from "or" to "100"
    2) the standard deviation is a statistic applicable to turbo sng?

1) There is no set range. It depends on the game.

2) yes

ok adesso vorrei imparare a leggerlo ,come lo dovrei interpretare mi potete fare un esempio
    grazie

mi potreste fare un esempio per imparare a leggerlo ?
    grazie cordiali saluti

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

grazie