Reports froze

Thread: Reports froze

Default Reports froze

Using HEM2 all day, couple of sessions. The report for "today" is froze at 1500+ hands, does not go up even when I refresh. Yet the 'active session" is going up as hands played?

What's your day starts at set to?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No idea, how do I find that out?

settings--> general settings--> time--> start of day.

Instead of using today, do the hands show up when you set the date filter to 'this month'?

Did your clock change (summer/winter time) this week. Check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment (and check if the adjustment for the clock in the lobby of the pokerclient with your local time is still accurate)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    settings--> general settings--> time--> start of day.

Instead of using today, do the hands show up when you set the date filter to 'this month'?

Did your clock change (summer/winter time) this week. Check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment (and check if the adjustment for the clock in the lobby of the pokerclient with your local time is still accurate)
    I did the "auto detect" for the time in HEM2. FTP is showing ET and I'm on Central now....2 hour differance. It showed -2 when I did the auto detect. Will that fix it?

It should fix it for newly imported hands.

You can only fix it for old hands, by reimporting them into a new database, (or deleting/purging the hands in the old database--> then reimport them again), as the 'time adjustment' is made on the fly during the import process.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here