PROBE BETTING help

Default PROBE BETTING help

I just cant seem to find the stat that would show me how often a player Probe bets:

The hero is on the BB and calls a pre-flop raise and then checks. Often the player on the button would bet but this time they check behind. The hero then bets out on the turn – this is known as a ‘probe bet’.

any 1 has any idea how this stat is called in holdem manager?

i would need Probe bet turn and fold to probe bet on turn.

thx for your help

This one proved to be quite challenging to get to grips with!

First off filtering for some test hands means using Basic Filters, Filter by Actions and Advanced filters. I then exported the hands into a new db to test.

FiltersUsed.png

Then I made a hud to see what stats get triggered to get what you want. My first thought was donk bet, but there is no action on the flop so it's not a Turn donk bet.

MainSshot.png

I made the abbreviations into labels for the hud stats to make it clearer, and added in a couple of extra stats which just confirm the flop activity (Hero didn't donk the flop and villain didn't cbet).

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction

Cliffs/
    Turn Bet vs Missed Flop CB OOP and Turn Bet vs Missed CB both work for Hero action

Turn Fold - Single raised Pot IP works for villain folding to your probe bet.