Hand Exporting

Thread: Hand Exporting

Default Hand Exporting

Hi. I don't know if this has already been suggested but I'll post anyway since it is something that bugs me.

When I want to export a hand, I have to right click --> view --> export to --> (website name). I find this extremely tedious and I don't see why we should have to do this every time we need to export a hand for evaluation. I'm sure it doesn't sound like much when reading this, but when you have ~10 hands to post at a time and you need to click 'view' and wait half an hour for the popup box to appear it begins to get a bit long...

My suggestion would be to have an option in the right click menu. Something like: Right click --> export to --> name of website. The same way that you have a right click --> mark hand --> (mark) function. Life would be so much easier this way!

I think it's really important to make using this software as straightforward and convenient as possible. Since most people using HM2 will be trying to improve their game, that also means they will be looking to export hands and post them to forums. True you can just right click --> copy, but this only does it in code form and it needs to be converted which takes equally as long. I find it difficult to see why this function hasn't been made more easier by including an export button in the hand replayer - as well as in the right click menu.

Thanks

This is a known issue.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 4181
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDunne View Post
    Hi. I don't know if this has already been suggested but I'll post anyway since it is something that bugs me.

When I want to export a hand, I have to right click --> view --> export to --> (website name). I find this extremely tedious and I don't see why we should have to do this every time we need to export a hand for evaluation. I'm sure it doesn't sound like much when reading this, but when you have ~10 hands to post at a time and you need to click 'view' and wait half an hour for the popup box to appear it begins to get a bit long...

My suggestion would be to have an option in the right click menu. Something like: Right click --> export to --> name of website. The same way that you have a right click --> mark hand --> (mark) function. Life would be so much easier this way!

I think it's really important to make using this software as straightforward and convenient as possible. Since most people using HM2 will be trying to improve their game, that also means they will be looking to export hands and post them to forums. True you can just right click --> copy, but this only does it in code form and it needs to be converted which takes equally as long. I find it difficult to see why this function hasn't been made more easier by including an export button in the hand replayer - as well as in the right click menu.

Thanks

Same Here guys! Same here. I think that these 2 small improvements ( in conjunction with an improvement of the overall speed ) would increase A LOT the value of this software.

I have added you to be notified.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Will bumping do anything for this? I don't think I need to keep explaining my thoughts on it but it would be really great if this could actually be implemented... pokertracker4 has this feature and it makes a lot of difference imo.

I have sent an email to re-assess this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ty!