Hud Down
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hud Down

Default Hud Down

My hud was crashing a lot more than normal tonite but using the option "relaunch hud" usually brings it back up.
    Eventually it crashed completely and I haven't been able to relaunch it since.

On which site were you playing, what type of games?
    Using which HM1 build?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    On which site were you playing, what type of games?
    Using which HM1 build?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    I play on Stars. fr, FTP, 888, Party and IPoker. I was only playing on FTP and Stars.fr when this happened.
    MTTs only.
    Holdem Manager Professional 1.13.01 Internal

I use windows 7 and my firewall is windows aswel. McAfee is my anti-virus.

The rest of these were done when I first installed hm and my windows is updated regularly.

I'm playing on Stars.fr, FTP, 888, Party Poker and IPoker but at the time this happened, it was just FTP and Stars.fr.

I play mtt's only.

Hold'em Manager Professional 1.13.01 Internal.

Everything else has been in place since I first installed hm and my windows is updated regularly.

I've also just noticed that my hud is today working on stars .fr but not on ftp.
    Last edited by NeverEverFolds; 03-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
    3) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 4)
    4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
    5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
    e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list: **
    - holdemmanager.exe
    - hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
    - all easyhook files
    - blitz.dll
    - all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
    - fulltiltpoker.exe
    - postgres.exe
    - pg_ctl.exe
    - psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
    b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
    2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+
    10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

** Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

If you have modded FTP, there is no guarantee the HUD will work.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I attempting uninstalling and reinstalling hm before your post and after doing so, I clicked "Start Auto Import" and recieved a message from Table Manager saying "Couldn't find cards0.png. You need to place cardso.png in Holdem Manager folder."

Looking through the HM folder, I can see this file there but it's not being recognised. Any other adjustments I need to make? Going to attempt the solutions in your post asap

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEverFolds View Post
    I attempting uninstalling and reinstalling hm before your post and after doing so, I clicked "Start Auto Import" and recieved a message from Table Manager saying "Couldn't find cards0.png. You need to place cardso.png in Holdem Manager folder."

Looking through the HM folder, I can see this file there but it's not being recognised. Any other adjustments I need to make? Going to attempt the solutions in your post asap
    Reinstalling it should solve the problems with cards0.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...o+Uninstaller+

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...g+Preferences+

1) Export any custom HUD configs individually, make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files. If you have custom filters/reports/stats, just copy the entire \holdem manager folder before uninstalling.
    2) Uninstall HM with Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
    3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, remove any registry entries and leftover files. If you have Holdem Manager 2 installed do not delete any folders in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager.
    4) Reboot your computer
    5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ager_Setup.exe. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
    6) Please update to the latest version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...m1-update.html
    7) Test if it for a while and see if it works

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Reinstalling it should solve the problems with cards0.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...o+Uninstaller+

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...g+Preferences+

1) Export any custom HUD configs individually, make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files. If you have custom filters/reports/stats, just copy the entire \holdem manager folder before uninstalling.
    2) Uninstall HM with Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
    3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, remove any registry entries and leftover files. If you have Holdem Manager 2 installed do not delete any folders in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager.
    4) Reboot your computer
    5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ager_Setup.exe. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
    6) Please update to the latest version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...m1-update.html
    7) Test if it for a while and see if it works
    This has fixed the problems I had. Huds on all sites except for Stars.fr working. The "TournSummary" folder is missing from the "auto import folders section". I can locate the file on my computer but not through the "add folder" because part of the location is a subfolder in "AppData" which only shows up when I type it into the address bar. How do I find it in auto import?

This is a hidden folder, make sure you enable to be able to see hidden system files: Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 7 or Vista
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    This is a hidden folder, make sure you enable to be able to see hidden system files: Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 7 or Vista
    Got it ty. Last thing I need help with is my customized HUD. HM has reverted to the default HUD and I can't figure out how to import mine back in. I was given this customized HUD as an xml. document.
    Last edited by NeverEverFolds; 03-09-2013 at 09:49 PM.