my HEM problems, with pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default my HEM problems, with pics

Im running HEM 1.06.03h and postgres8.2 on windows xp. I play on fulltilt and pokerstars.

When i start the auto import i see this come up over and over:

As import is running Im getting a lot of import errors:

I encounter another problem pretty frequently but I cant recreate it now and Im a bit tired. Ill post it later once it happens.

Hi please update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe and let me know if the problem persists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

still getting import errors and the timeout thing. these are fulltilt hands btw.

Please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and uif you still get import errors email the HH to me morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

okay, i created a new database and there arent any import errors. does that mean that the old db is corrupted? could you point me to a quick link that would show me how to get hands from the old corrupted db into the new one? thanks.

Now when running the new database, HEM doesnt seem to display the hands. I played 5 or 6 hands that got imported initially, then sat out and stopped the import. When i sat back in and resumed the import, pushing refresh doesnt display the new hands.