Active Session > Tournament > Session Summary

Default Active Session > Tournament > Session Summary

Hello,

I'm SNG grinder and I was waiting for Active Session tab update for a long time, but still no progress.
    In Active Session > Tournament > Session Summary:

* Luck adjusted winnings graph is not working.
    * A lot of cash info which is irrelevant, actually only "Total Hands" and "Session Length (hh:mm)" makes sense.
    * Missing old hm1 style info like:

Can we expect progress in this tab?

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by kampiuceris View Post
    Hello,

I'm SNG grinder and I was waiting for Active Session tab update for a long time, but still no progress.
    I am not sure if you are talking about the updating of new hands or just updates to the tab in general.

Regarding the auto refresh of hands: We disabled the auto-refresh due to performance problems it was causing. It will now only auto-refresh if you make it the top/main window in focus or click the Refresh button.

In Active Session > Tournament > Session Summary:
    * Luck adjusted winnings graph is not working.
    This is a known issue. If you 'Filter all Reports to this Session' you can go to the Reports > Tournament > Tournament Winnings Graph and see your Luck Adjusted Winnings for completed tournaments in this session.

You can also go to the Overall report and click the 'Show or Hide Results Graph' to graph by hand/chips instead of game/results.

* A lot of cash info which is irrelevant, actually only "Total Hands" and "Session Length (hh:mm)" makes sense.
    The other values are based on chips, not prizes.

* Missing old hm1 style info like:

After filtering to the active session as I mentioned above you can go to the Reports > Tournament Results or Tournaments report and click the Trophy Icon to 'Show or hide the Tournament Summary

03.05.2013-20.58.png

Can we expect progress in this tab?

Thank You
    If you have some specific suggestions as to ways we can make improvements to this tab feel free to suggest them here or in our Feature Requests & Feedback forum. We need detailed actionable suggestions before we can write them up for the developers.