Requesting nl 6max HUDs for import

Default Requesting nl 6max HUDs for import

Hey guys,

I've recently started using HM2, I really love the software and I just find it extremely configurable. However, I'm no expert in these types of programs, I used PT3 2-3 years back and I just gave up on it at the end because I didn't understand much of it. I definitely feel that HM2 is different. It has a very smooth feel to it and the coding of the software looks very sleek and nice. Anyway, on to my question.

When I open HM2, I was checking out the HM2 Coaching video widget and came across Dintyo's NL $500 Zoom vids, which I found very interesting. But more so, I found his HUD very interesting. He has a lot of graphs and pop-ups that I really couldn't find in the software. Is this something he has created on his own (if anyone knows)?

Also, he doesn't only have numbers on his HUD. Yes, he does have a lot of numbers, but there's also little boxes of letters underneath his numbers. I believe some of them represent folding to a lot of 3-bets or folding often to flop c-bets. In his case it's a pink box with a C in it I think. How do you make boxes like this instead of having the stat as a number? I like having both numbers and boxes, as too many numbers (5/6 lines) would probably make me more confused than help me make quick decisions.

Does anyone know if Dintyo is willing to export his layout and / or share his thoughts on this? I've twittered him, but not sure how often he checks that thing. If I can't get a hold of him, could someone elaborate a little bit how to set up the HUD so it looks like his?

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate all response and keep grinding!

HM2 Shark Tank Member

He is using Notecaddy and probably just modified is HUD or bought it with a package

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to modify the HUD to show those kind of boxes