Zoom hud problem: too few hands shown

Default Zoom hud problem: too few hands shown

I got an SSD hoping to improve my HM2 performance. I isntalled a fresh copy of Windows and HM2 and imported my hands. The hud works just fine on regular tables.

On the zoom tables, however, I'm having problems. I get stats shown but for some reason it's only a small part of the hands shown, I'd estimate around 10%. I'm shown up to around 250 max per player (with great variety across the whole range, like 23, 76, 115, etc.), Ii'm not sure if at any instance I was shown more than 250. However, NoteCaddy badges seems to be showing just fine - I get plenty of badges on players where hud shows like 17 hands - and the scatter graph is the best proof - it shows hundreds of dots in some instances while the hud itself only shows a few hands.

I've read a lot of troubleshooting tips and forum posts but I don't see others experiencing similar problems. I even did advanced database optimisation, messing with the Postgres config file but it didn't bring any success either.

I look forward to having this sorted out!

Are you using any HUD filters?
    hud options--> hud filters
    hud options--> tournament filters

Did you add both HM2 and PokerStars main .exe files to the exceptions list of your firewall?
    Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Are you using any HUD filters?
    hud options--> hud filters
    hud options--> tournament filters

Did you add both HM2 and PokerStars main .exe files to the exceptions list of your firewall?
    Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    Thanks for a quick response. In fact, I hadn't done the firewall settings. I did them right after and did a 15 min 1-table zoom session but unfortunately nothing changed. The same problem persists.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

Update:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Try reimporting your hands into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm running Windows 7, no extra firewall or antivirus.

All these settings had been already set prior to your post. I've downloaded the newest version of the .NET framework manually. I'm running the latest official version of HM2.

Reimporting the hands including the notecaddy notes would take a very long time and I don't see any reason why it would change anything. How do you think it could help?

Please bear in mind, non-zoom hud works perfectly.

I did some more digging and now it appears the problem is that the majority of the hands are imported as non-zoom hands! I don't want to mix zoom poker and regular table hands in the hud. Do you know what could be causing the hands to be imported as regular and not zoom..?

As a 'test' can you import one of these hands into a new empty database.
    If they still are wrongly detected as non-zoom, email us the handhistory file.

If they do show up correctly, there is some sort of corruption in the old database, and the solution will be to reimport all your hands into the new database.