TODAY day filter doesnt refresh the next day?

Default TODAY day filter doesnt refresh the next day?

HM2 doesnt seem to refresh stats for TODAY when the day changes, unless I change the day filter from today to yesterday, then back to today? Is there a fix? thanks

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please make sure you have set the Settings > General Settings > Start of Day. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ings#DayStarts

Also, make sure your Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set correctly.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

i have that all set already, when the day reaches over to tomorrow, it wont update new stats for the next day unless i manually change from today>yesterday>today. its a minor annoyance.

Does manually refreshing help?
    Did you make any changes to the import time adjustment? Those changes will only have effect on newly imported hands (or if you reimport old hands into a new database)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i switch over from hm2 from hm 6months ago. I never been able to manually refresh,as in click the refresh button and have it work. Only way i get it to work is go to DATE RANGE, change from today, to another another option, then back today.Import date adjustment time have set to 4am reset new date. My 888 site adjustment time is set to 0( using auto, also using in 888 software, local time.)

Quote Originally Posted by BornTuKill View Post
    i switch over from hm2 from hm 6months ago. I never been able to manually refresh,as in click the refresh button and have it work. Only way i get it to work is go to DATE RANGE, change from today, to another another option, then back today.Import date adjustment time have set to 4am reset new date. My 888 site adjustment time is set to 0( using auto, also using in 888 software, local time.)
    You have the Settings > General Settings > Time > Start of Day: set to 04:00? I have mine set like this and don't recall having this problem but I haven't played past midnight in quite some time as I am usually in bed by that time lately.

yes, 4am start of day, i usually starts my session around noon the next day, and it still doesnt refresh,weird.

I have duplicated and written up this issue.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 6604
    Regards udbrky (Chris)