Bug on replayer on the last hand played in the same table!!

Default Bug on replayer on the last hand played in the same table!!

Hello there's a bug on Replayer of last hand of HM2 when u played last hand in the table playing doesn't show it it's clear, but u can mark it can fix it please? Thanks.

I am sorry but I am not sure what you are trying to say is happening. Can you please explain it in more detail so we can try to reproduce it? If we can't reproduce it consistently and explain it in clear step-by-step instructions to the developers they can't fix it. If it is easier to explain with a video you can use jing to record and upload a free 5 minute video to show us.

Please reproduce the problem and attach a short video using Jing, screenshot and screencast software from TechSmith or Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing.

You can share it via screencast and post a link for us to watch it. If you don't want the video posted publicly please send us the link via email, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Foto Crash HM.png

This is what happens when i press on the Replayer of the latest hand i played, and HM2 is crashing me with PartyPoker freeze and slows, this never happened to me in 6 months i did used. Can help with it please? Thanks.

PD: I tryed downgrade also and doesn't work.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please reset the HoldemManager.config files.

Close HM2

Move the HoldemManager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak to your desktop. The files are located here:

Windows 7/8/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: Show hidden files

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation

Then restart HM2.

You will need to configure the hand history folder paths in Hand Importing > Auto Import Folders
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Import+Folders

and also configure the Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments again.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment