NoteCaddy 2.4.5 BETA (MAKE SURE TO UPDATE TO 2.4.5.2) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sent log files

same as Hoss, HUD stats are all stripes

set standard 2000 hands

but no downgrade helped :-(

No direction but to trust the final destination

My apologies for the poor beta release. That problem could have been avoided. If you download the .latest again it should work well without any note reset

I expected using 0 as number before saving would work as infinite, but it dousn't, it's seemingly random using 0. Is there any downside to use an infinite number before saving, other then notes not being saved after closing HM2?
    Infinite would be a bad idea imo. 0 would have it saving after every hand. If you want infinite do like a 99999999. The other downside might be that your memory gets eaten by the not yet saved notes. Also, the query that ends up getting generated to persist them might be more than postgres can handle.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

no luck here

NoteCaddy LOG.txt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Infinite would be a bad idea imo. 0 would have it saving after every hand. If you want infinite do like a 99999999. The other downside might be that your memory gets eaten by the not yet saved notes. Also, the query that ends up getting generated to persist them might be more than postgres can handle.
    Get it. 0 Does indeed makes it save after avery hand, but it skips the message 'saving notes....', can imagine because the intervals are to quick. I watched the memory usage while doing 100k notes at a time,, but I didn't notice any significant increase, max was 60% with 8 GB memory. As a suggestion: to avoid unnecessary support questions, you might want to make 0 and anything above what you think is a reasonable number invalid entries.

Trying the new version now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by derders View Post
    no luck here

NoteCaddy LOG.txt
    It didn't work for me at first. It somehow did after changing the active DB, and then changing it back. You might try it.

thanks Hoss for your help but it didn't fix it

have mad a new DB and here it worked but with new problem

set TopP/T'Kick
    yet TopP/T''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Kick

logs.7z

after a restart again stripes

NoteCaddy LOG.txt

Can you post or email me your defaultmappings.xml? It's in your hm2 roaming. In your second log it seems there's no notes. If you want to email me some TV details I would like to look at it myself. I will be around for the next 3 hours if you see this and have time
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Can you post or email me your defaultmappings.xml? It's in your hm2 roaming. In your second log it seems there's no notes. If you want to email me some TV details I would like to look at it myself. I will be around for the next 3 hours if you see this and have time
    email sent

Default no new notes in hud

hi when i update today caddy i do not get any new notes in hud but i see in note caddy that he added them i do see also ma older notes in hud before update

Depending on a number of factors, there can be a delay of 1-2 hands before the newest notes show up. This is done so that NoteCaddy does not cause the hud to lag and is intentional. I just checked it myself and it worked for me