Changing Stats in ->Opponents ->Summaries

Default Changing Stats in ->Opponents ->Summaries

In the Player Summaries (under Opponents tab) in HM2, is it possible to add different stats. I have a big database and I also want to add net EV winnings next to Net Won. Thanks.

It's currently not possible to add stats.
    Request ticket on this issue is HM-4453: I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Any news with this? If not pls add me to notifier.

Example: I want to list other players VPIP on BB.
    Recently I discovered HMQL - but there you cant select from PLAYERS!!

I've added your email address to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

test

Hello,

I would like that attention be paid to this topic, as I find it extremely annoying that you cannot vary statistics in the 'Opponents' tab. Because of the lack of detail available in the tab as it stands currently, one cannot do even the most basic of things such as conducting a Steal and FoldtoSteal investigation in the player opposition that you have. This is just not good enough as it renders the 'Opponents' tab practically useless as all you can do is look at VPIP and PFR for different players, as well as other very basic statistics which already have no need to be investigated any further as these stats already show up on your HUD every time you sit at the tables.

Please I urge you to point out to your managers that this tab needs serious work if it's to be made in any way useful. I really do not understand why after 2 years nothing has been done on this topic.

Just to repeat and underline how stupid the situation is, it's a tab dedicated to an investigation on your opponents, and you cannot even look up a statistic that you want to look into.

Thank you, and again I would greatly appreciate if this issue was addressed by the programming team.

Regards,
    Killian

There are no short-term plans to update the behavior of this tab. Making it possible to do what you want would be a major project requiring massive amounts of developer time to add this functionality for a handful of users that want it. The developer's time is better spent fixing bugs that affect larger portions of our customer base.

The only way to do what you want at this time is to create a villain Alias and use the Reports/Filters on that Alias. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here - Script to analyze population tendency on HEM - Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

NoteCaddy Premium also has some basic player pool analysis features you can read about here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html

Hello fozzy,

In reply to your post telling to me to buy additional software to get a small bit of functionality that I want, I would have to say that it is simply not a good enough answer. HM2 is making beta updates on the weekly that have absolutely nothing to do with the functionality of the analysis tools of the software as far as I can see as I use the 'Reports' tab quite frequently, some of which have even been well known to cause problems for users in the past. Now can you please tell me why programming options in the 'Opponents' tab for statistics like those that are already there for VPIP, PFR, 3bet etc cannot be done just as simply for Steal and FoldtoSteal. I want a direct answer to this question and I will not be told to go and buy other software which HoldemManager promotes.

This is not something which will use up any developer time. The programming is done, it's finished, it's already been completed. I'm asking you to put in more statistics into the programming routines that have already been created.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Killian
    Last edited by Killian; 04-18-2015 at 12:28 PM.

The Opponents tab uses a different set of code than the Reports tab does to gather it's information. It would require a significant amount of developer time to make the changes you want and as such is not a high priority at this time. There is nothing more I can do or so on this subject that will increase it's priority with management other than add your email address to the ticket mentioned earlier to show management that others want this feature implemented. You will have to use the Reports tab and create an Alias and/or use the More Filters > Vs Player Report to try and gather the information you want.

If anyone else wants to add their email address to the ticket to show their support for this improvement, and be notified if/when it is implemented, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-4453 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.