[Microgaming/Prima] Table finder doesnt recognizes number of players on table.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default [Microgaming/Prima] Table finder doesnt recognizes number of players on table.

Hi everyone, i'm a new user but i use the forum for answer and fix most of problems with users which I support.

This time i dont find anything related, and I opened this account to ask for help.

This network (Microgaming/Prima) has one problem specific with Table Finder, it doesnt recognizes properly the numbers of players on table after some hands. Starts with the number correct which the table has but after the first hand the software starts to count the number of players seated on table and after that informs the 'new and wrong' number of players.

ie: If I open a table 9 max and two players start playing it, the 'table finder' identifies a table as a HU, if three or more players the program identifies as a 6 max table, and if nine players, even if table 9 is the max it incredibly identifies as a table 10 max.

If I open a table 6 max, and has 2 players seated it identifies as a table 3 max. Other words do not know if there is a default or programming was all changed (both the Network and software).

There is a manual procedure, but for anyone who plays 12 + tables be changing the number of players that the table has in my opinion is unfeasible. I would be if there is not a complete solution, a palliative to set a default that the "minimum" of 9 max tables (which are the majority tournament in this network) were correctly identified.

I use the latest version of HM. XP operating system, without any firewalls or antivirus.

Could you help me?

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._12Jan2013.exe

Are you mostly playing at startup tables, playing 2-handed at 9max tables?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._12Jan2013.exe

Are you mostly playing at startup tables, playing 2-handed at 9max tables?
    With the update the HUD stopped working had to downgrade again.

I do not usually play on HU tables 9max, the main problem is with the 9 max tables because HUD is not positioned correctly when I sit for 2 + tables simultaneously because the table finder recognizes as 10max when they are full.

More suggestions?

Is this happening on cash tables, sng, or mtt?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data"folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Is this happening on cash tables, sng, or mtt?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data"folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.
    Happening on cash and mtt which I tested. Probably happening in sng tables too.

I sent the files, just wonder why the procedure, one of the folders that asked me besides not being in the specified location (XP OPERATING SYSTEM) was empty.

I await contact.
    Thank you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SketchDraft View Post
    Happening on cash and mtt which I tested. Probably happening in sng tables too.

I sent the files, just wonder why the procedure, one of the folders that asked me besides not being in the specified location (XP OPERATING SYSTEM) was empty.

I await contact.
    Thank you guys.
    It is common for that \hem data\hands folder to be empty. I have replied to your email. Our testers can not duplicate this problem so please follow the instructions in the email and if it doesn't help reply to the email and we can consider other options to resolve the problem like a remote support session.

It is common for that \hem data\hands folder to be empty. I have replied to your email. Our testers can not duplicate this problem so please follow the instructions in the email and if it doesn't help reply to the email and we can consider other options to resolve the problem like a remote support session.
    I receive the email, follow the instructions and the problem with HM1 and Prima its solved!

Thank you fozzy71, you are the guy!

But now I have a more serious problem with the HM2. In the same rede.Prima / Microgaming.

Mtt's hands are not recognized automatically and is necessary to use the table finder, which is annoying and absurd if you consider a grinder 12 tables.

Leaving that I went to check why the HM2 not understand the name of the table and open the file GameHistory.dat with an "editor" sql (Sql Lite Browser). I saw the cell to mtt "Table Name" is more confusing than cash, but saw that the information that they needed HM2 were still there even though the HM2 not recognize, manually edited a table field (cell) putting the name the table exactly as the recognized HM2 (actually just deleted the other leaving only the number of tournament) and HUD was automatically shown in the table.

I thought of developing a simple software to read the GameHistory.dat hands of mtt and alter the specific contents of the table "Table Name" and copied the content to another "GameHistory.dat" but how the modification is quite simple, I asked why the developers of HM2 not recognize the number that is on the table HandHistory format sql with a pseudo code like:

Find the table "Table Name";
    If the table "Table Name" contains (name of the table in HM2) show the HUD.
    That same table name is the name that uses the HM2 (which number is the 'tournament') and the number of the table.

I saw some threads in which it claimed that the network did not identify the table, and I was confused to study the problem and see that it identifies the tournament and the table in question.

It is so simple that my simple program seem complex near this.

Can I get a solution to this problem?

Thanks again.

The problem isn't with the tables being identified in the hand history file. The problem is that the table itself does not have a unique window id so we have no way to associate which hand history belongs to which table. Microgaming is not the only site/network with this missing identifier in their software. This problem is explained in our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Prima+-+Unibet

Note: Microgaming only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way they name the windows which make it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.

You can see this yourself if you use a program like winspy to look at 2 similar tables.

- winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22
    - how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library

The problem isn't with the tables being identified in the hand history file. The problem is that the table itself does not have a unique window id so we have no way to associate which hand history belongs to which table. Microgaming is not the only site/network with this missing identifier in their software. This problem is explained in our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Prima+-+Unibet

You can see this yourself if you use a program like winspy to look at 2 similar tables.

- winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22
    - how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library
    However why do not identify by the Windows Title? I got here Spy AutoIt Windows (not very complete).
    And why do I could automate the task of identifying the hand history / hud changing only the hand history?

Quote Originally Posted by SketchDraft View Post
    However why do not identify by the Windows Title? I got here Spy AutoIt Windows (not very complete).
    And why do I could automate the task of identifying the hand history / hud changing only the hand history?
    I am not sure of the specifics as I am not a programmer and do not play at this network. It is my understanding that is simply not possible for our HUD software to work with this site like it does most other sites and our largest competitor has the same problem with this network.